Broudy & Associates
Broudy and Associates is a multidisciplinary, outpatient group
practice dedicated to the evaluation and treatment of mental health
problems in children, adolescents, adults and families. The staff
are experienced psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers,
and therapists with specialties in individual child, adolescent
and adult therapies, family therapy, couples therapy and child,
adolescent and adult psychopharmacology.
Established in Wilmington, Delaware in 1981, we have expanded
to include sixteen therapists, two nurse practitioners and five
psychiatrists. We provide evaluation and treatment for:
Please browse our website and if you have any questions feel free
to contact us.
- Attention Deficit Disorder in Children and Adults
- Depression in Children and Adults
- Anxiety Disorders in Children and Adults including
Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Social Anxiety, Post Traumatic
Stress Disorder and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder.
- Bipolar Disorder in Children and Adolescents
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- Gender Identity Disorders
- Substance Abuse
- Adoption Problems
- Divorce Reactions and Blended Families
- Relational Problems, Family Issues, and Parenting
and Peer Sibling Conflict
825 Washington St.
Wilmington, DE 19801
Mon - Thur: 8:00am - 8:00pm
Fri: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Sat: 8:00am - 12:00pm
314 East Main St.
Newark, DE 19711
Map & Directions»
Mon - Thur: 8:00am - 6:00pm
Fri: 8:00am - 4:00pm